Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 229 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Grimm, Having a citizen/population tax would/could generate revenue. If you lose citizens fighting bandits you lose the tax revenue. If a citizen had a cost then they could be purchased and not seem expendable. Just a thought. Anteaters.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hello.

First thanks for the move building function... I though you were going to charge extreem prices to move stuff but i found it to be very cheap.

kk suggestions.

1. like others have said before more room... I have run out of room on my island. i feel this limits your earning potential because once you run out of room you are no longer looking to buy nobles, silos, and watermills. people stop looking price goes down... gem sellers not motivated to get gems... yada yada you get the idea.

suggestion to fix this problem have a place where only nobles can be put up... make it your next event item... get a bajillion pumkins own a new chunk of land you can put 20 nobles on.. or just give me and only me and island to put extra stuff on i would be ok with that.

2. can you make it so that when i want to build a building it shows all places where i can put it... kindof how the general is there are green places that show you open spots.

3. a channel for auctions or make help tab have multiple channels. reason is auction channel is now on global -2 and as much as i dread global 1 i still need to go there from time to time to spam stuff. Would be nice if i could have both open... there are enough helpful people in help tab no need for more.

idea to make you money...

in gem store put up a pirate ship. this ship transports your generals to the adventures in half the time... i bet money you would see a good chunk coming your way that day. no more than 20 bucks though.

thanks

Recruit
    I first would like to say that I appreciate all the changes that you are trying to make to this game but it feels like the people who make these changes do not play the game. I also feel that this suggestion thread is being ignored severely, there have been tons and tons of good suggestions in here but, except for the "move building" option, none has been implemented.

Here are my list of complaints and suggestions:

All the changes made are either cosmetic or targeted for new players.
    The new tutorial is a bit more interesting than the last on (this is marginal) but for all of us that have completed the tutorial this does nothing.
    The simulate battle button is great but since most of us regulars already use battle simulators this again does nothing.
    The new quest interface is great but what really needed an overhaul was the daily quests. Everyone who has played this game for a while can see that the valuation of the resources does not at all agree with reality.

The only change that has been made to the adventures since i started was the change in travel path. This did nothing to make things more interesting. what needs to be done is an overhaul of the adventures. The market is great at evaluating things and the fact that "Son of the veld" is valued at 10gc and "The Nords" sell for 1650gc is a clear indication that some changes need to be done. An idea that would make things more interesting is if adventures had more specialized loot, the only adventure that has this now is Motherly love which makes it worthwhile even though it has a low xp/loss ratio. Making the adventures more specialized and more balanced would add a lot more variation to us players grinding out the lvls 35-50.

When it comes to the buildings again the only change i've seen (relatively new player) is the addition of the friary. All it does is make breweries redundant for those who had the change to get it in the soccer event. it really isn't much more than a licence/space saver. Now what bothers me is that you decide to charge 2900 for it. Most players who are in desperate need of space where high enough lvl to get one during the event and for the rest why pay 2900 to save 4 licences when you can spend 650 and get 10(i know that if you need a buffed brew chain you save on buffs as well). What needs to be done with the buildings is a an overhaul of the existing building, particularly the expert buildings. All except maybe the exotic mill are completely pointless. The value of the resources needed compared to the value of the output(again determined by the market) are not at all in line.

This leads me on to the new guild quests. When i saw the idea i was very excited since it was the first change I've seen that would make the game more interesting for players of all lvls. It also would strengthen guild spirit since guilds now days are mostly social clubs where players get occasional help. Now having that said it is obvious that the guild quests have been a failure. I'm pretty sure most guild will just cancel them every day since the rewards are so small and the requirements so high. for example a lvl 39 players gets 111xp and a lvl46 258xp for guild completion and perhaps 20gc for completing their part. since the xp is so low their is no point of having the guild complete it making it just another daily quest. However, the resources required to complete your part nearly always out-value the rewards. My favorite example was a guild member in my guild who got to make 600 gold ore available with a reward of 20gc and not only that the member wasn't even at a lvl where he could build a gold mine. make the reward for guild completion a lot higher (at least x10) and make the requirements a bit less outrageous. Do not change the personal reward since it should be a guild thing not just another daily quest.

The last thing i want to say is that what makes this game great is the market. It's the same thing that has made the western world great and the new trading system on the test servers seem to make things even better. the market determines the value of the product better than any other device and if you just data mined it a bit you would know what the true value of all the resources are. This will be even easier once the new trade system comes into play since adventure value and special building values will be available through just data mining the market.

I know this is a long post but i believe that I'm not a lone with my opinions.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    We should have the ability to get 1-10 map frags from destroying a map. So if we have a Nords we don't want to run, we can destroy it (in the production house maybe) and get a random number of map fragments.

Recruit
    Get RID of the auto-switch back to Global every time I come back to my island. When I play a multi-player adventure and we're communicating on Whisper, it is SO irritating to have your comment appear on Global instead of Whisper just because I was switching back to my island just as I was finishing my comment. Same with Guikd chat. Leave me in the chat I had selected...don't auto-switch me back to that cesspool Global when I return to my island. What's so hard about that??

Recruit
    ... well first fix the connection or service connection lost error what ever its name is like past 4 mounths log on 5 mins then pow haha dont even play much now cuz im waitin on the fix,, sure been alot of updates sence i started this game and its good game but.. fallows in big shoes for online gameing world like runescape even classic didnt have that much trouble that game was bad a!!.. but this still this is in beging faze but its good fun game and good luck to them hope fix it before everyone leaves.. cuz i know alot are mad about connection lost error and more shtuff and its been like that a long time ?? so they dont read forms i guess much cuz the help support (usely not always) takes forever to reply and they dont read forms im guessing cuz how many suggestion no or complaints on big deal items like connection you cant even play like that mother beeper it ant my cache it ur site.. common support u dont need tell me the steps by step to clear that ..ur suppose to be smarter then me and (this gose for any online support or live support) ur reading off ur computer 2 me and u cant speack english common broo i know 90% of what u told me but i can understand u but ur supoose 2 know ur site better and help me.. live support chat faster response to question and or form readers haha..im sure they read them but common now /.. and a destop download likee juss flast off ur desktop and makeing money should be alil eayer for upgrades haha im sure all has been said but oh well and ohh sorry i cant spell im juss a ReDDNEcKk tryn play my computer and make the territorial shorter i dont need know how 2 put them all down 2 lvl 170562 comon now

World
    Zeus
    suggesting some minor things easy to implant:
    - when a building is upgrading, it should display the time remaining in the details, insteed of just showing a percentage;
    - on garrison settings, would be usefull a button to reset the troops, so when a general is loaded with different types of troops, it will unload all with one click;
    - on barracks, would be nice to show the total of troops queued;
    - same with provision house, showing the total of buffs/resources/deposits that are queued

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    has anyone requested expanding the game? i.e. adding another island for us to conquer, settle and develop - perhaps even another island that we conquer but gets attacked from time to time by bandits???? basically, expand the game map some to make it bigger

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthraus View Post
    has anyone requested expanding the game? i.e. adding another island for us to conquer, settle and develop - perhaps even another island that we conquer but gets attacked from time to time by bandits???? basically, expand the game map some to make it bigger
    I would like an island that you can try conquering yet the bandits continue to move you off the island. I think that would be a neat addition to the players with higher levels.

Soldier
    Change the colour in whisper. It's really hard to read.

Reply to Thread