Reply to Thread

Thread: Bounty Hunter Reward

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Bounty Hunter Reward

This is more a suggestion, than a bug, per se.

When using the Bounty Hunter reward, there is no indication that you should have an army built before you launch the adventure. I would suggest warning players (especially considering this is their first interaction with adventures) that they should have an army built up before they activate the adventure. That way if they don't play enough to build up an army and complete the adventure within the small (3-day, in this instance) time-frame, that they will understand that before-hand instead of when they fail out on the adventure for not completing it within the countdown timer's length.

Even if it seems unlikely they would fail out within three days. It is frustrating to click on this unknown "Bounty Hunter" reward that turns out to be an adventure with a 3-day timer, only to find out that you just used up most of your army on the bandit camp that leveled you to Level 26, and now you need to take a couple of days to build up an army just to play it. And there's a stressful countdown in your face.

Good games guide players into new experiences instead of dumping them into something unprepared. The player is likely to have a bad experience with the new "fun" thing to do instead of enjoying it when you give no information about it.

Also, the "zone list" that you are supposed to find the adventure in... When you click on the message, it doesn't show up or guide you to that "zone list" in any way. I typically keep the "Friends List" section of the interface minimized when I play, so I had no idea what it was talking about when I started in on my first adventure and had no idea where to go at first.

Recruit
    Ditto. I actually came here via a google search because I was trying to figure out what the mysterious "zone list" thing was.

Recruit
    yes ...i still don't know what the zone list is .....

Reply to Thread