View Poll Results: Would you Like to see an XP gaining General?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Yes

23 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you like to see an evolving General in game that benefits from xp gain?

Recruit

Would you like to see an evolving General in game that benefits from xp gain?

Would you like to see the ability for your Generals to gain xp off battles and in turn gain abilities that helps your troops in battles? Maybe along the lines where you can make him an offensive or defensive general and in turn help strategize battles.
    Last edited by wimike; 09-19-11 at 05:31 am.

Yes, I would. In general, I'd be willing to wait an extra hour or 3 for a General to "regen from death", if some sort of upgrade was possible. I see this as either an ability or a level that the General gains, which affects whatever troops are under his command during a battle. I'm sure that a bunch of you can pump out some great specifics to share! Heh.
    [URL="http://forum.castleempireonline.com/threads/13342-Guide-List-Big-list-of-Guides-Tools-and-Other-Resources-for-CEO-Players"][IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/metaplace/signature-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Recruit
    Would definitely like to see this happen...This will add a bit more strategy to the mix where you would not want one of your generals dying (as that will cut on bonuses) and will try to field troops to win rather than just spam with recruits!! Each won battle based on difficulty adds a 1-3% strategy bonus fr general which effectively mean a proportionate increase in damage of units under him....On losing a battle similar kind of decrease happens...

*looks for like button* Wall approves this thread and may go on strike of purchasing gems until devs say they will consider this at the very least :P
    Honey Badger

World
    Zeus
    Aksace,

Problem is some fights can't be won with any unit comp in 1 wave sometimes.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurorah View Post
    Aksace,

Problem is some fights can't be won with any unit comp in 1 wave sometimes.
    Agreed and that is where strategy plays in...you just dont get one general to become super hero gaining like 200% bonus...because that would be at the expense of your other general...as in life where you hv a positive, you must have a negative....growth to infinitum is not wat you want!!

i agree, no 1 general can win a battle. though it would be cool if you could level the general and each level gains you 1% more troops with a max of 10% so you wind up with 1 general at 200 men and one at say 210 troops.

while it wont win a battle persay it would help overall in battles if you could level them for more men. OR have the general do more damge

Reply to Thread