Zeus

[TC] Recruitment Thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-final_banner_b.jpg
Views:	1483
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	3931

THE CREATORS RECRUITMENT INFORMATION

TC is currently open to new members who meet our criteria.
    Guild Leader: ShuttlePilot

OFFICERS:
    Calliope_Jeyne (Rt. GL),

Pteris, Blamuut, Perwyn, PWaddin, NomadSpirit, Prophetess, Otuwek

Lo!

Hear now of the wolf pack
    The Creators, the first
    True companions, wise mentors
    (Though our cellar's the worst)

A true guild, and friendly
    With no drama or gloom
    Should you bring such among us
    'Ware the Eyebrow of Doom!

Friendly buffers and gifters
    Full of merriment and mirth
    Wise adventurers and tacticians
    The best guild on Earth!

[TC] Lord_Turin

History:

The Creators Guild was founded by Demacia, ShuttlePilot, Aurorah, Doc-Rock, Wingnut, Vigilance, Duke_Elicion, and 10 other charter members on 29 July 2011. The Creators is the first official guild created in Castle Empire Online (the original name of the game) and we have been pace setters in the game ever since, including having the first players to achieve level 50 (which was the original game cap) and above.

The Creators are known for top notch gaming skills, and quick wit. We play hard, slay hard, and we love sausages! But most of all we like to have F U N. We're a relaxed guild whose members like to just kick back and enjoy the game, although all members are held to high gaming standards (i.e, island economy balanced, fair trading, level appropriate skills). TC has been known since the earliest days of the game as the TC Wolf Pack, for reasons known to the veteran members.

We host special events throughout the year with our most notorious one being Edmund's Annual Level Yo Shiz contest. To date, TC has far surpassed the several million mark in gold coins given away to our members through these events.

The Creators are very selective about whom we accept, we take the unbeaten path. We play an honest, fair, fun, game, and take great pride in being one of the most generous guilds in the game.

Guild Goals :
    - Helping new players to understand the game.

All [TC] members are dedicated to assisting new members to learn and enjoy the game. Since the early days of the game, the [TC] wolf pack have proven themselves time and again to be leaders within the CEO community. You will find overviews, maps, guides, battle simulators, and resource calculators in the forums authored or compiled by past and current [TC] members. You will also see our members in the Help Tab of your chat menu. Feel free to whisper any [TC] member with questions pertaining to the game, we're happy to help.

- Protect and assist also encourage generosity.

[TC] members take our tag and our alliances seriously. Assisting one another as well as friends/alliances with trading materials and gaming information goes without saying. [TC] members also step to the plate in gifting to new members and lower level players both in guild and out in order to lend a hand..

- Buffing / Adventuring

[TC] members are responsible for the now infamous "ninja buff," tradition wherein players often buff an entire village of a friend, guild mate, new or lower level player in order to give the player a boost without expecting anything in return.

[TC] members were some of the very first players to level high enough to engage in adventures, were the first to write adventure guides, to teach other players how to block, and have generously shared their experiences, maps, overviews and knowledge.

- Quality vs. Quantity

[TC] members are the brightest bulbs outside of the box. Our members hail from all over the world, and we embrace open minds and cultural diversity. Guild chat topics within moments can range from quantum physics to international finance to when it is appropriate to shoot another guild mate (when they've become a zombie, of course!). If you are just looking to have a guild tag in front of your name, [TC] is probably not for you.

[TC] members have outstanding senses of humor, are irreverent, and everyone is fair game. While innuendo abounds, what you won't find is passive-aggressive sarcasm, or a chat version of match.com. We love to game, and we love to have fun! We're not a lonely hearts club, and we're not babysitters for children, nor for childish adults. If you need your hand held, are emotionally immature, or thrive on drama, [TC] is not for you.

Membership Requirements:

• Level 50 and above and an 18 year old or over mature, friendly player.
    • There is no guild fee to join TC
    • Willingness to assist other players
    • Must be mature, not into drama or snarkiness
    • Must follow CEO Code of Conduct and [TC] guild rules
    • Absolutely no racism, bigotry, or crude behaviors (although we :are: a pack of wolves, so beware if bawdy offends you)
    • Absolutely no multi-accounts or using bug exploits
    • No politics nor religion in global chat or in guild chat -- we're here to game!
    • Or as we like to say, "Nun of this and nun of that..."

Interested in TC? Contact ShuttlePilot either through whisper or mail. Please read post #2 below this one and send along the pertinent information. Blank requests will be deleted.

"A true friend freely advises, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously...."

Artwork ©2011-2020 ShuttlePilot

Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 07-12-20 at 04:04 pm. Reason: update officers
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    NOTE: If you are interested in joining TC, please contact ShuttlePilot via mail or whisper OR hit the "Apply" button on our guild page rather than posting to this thread. Whichever method you choose, please provide the the following information:

your level
    how long you've been playing
    why you think TC is a good fit for you
    why you want to join TC

Cheers, and see you in game,
    ShuttlePilot
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 07-28-15 at 07:23 pm. Reason: update

Soldier
    This looks like a promosing guild.

sweet work on the page sign me up please for the team

Recruit
    How do i join?

Recruit
    i am looking for a guild to join

Looking forward to joining you in hoarding sausage. I am working on gaining levels and gold to join your cause.

World
    Zeus
    May I suggest The Royalists. We only accept players who want to help each other advance in the game. For info, contact me in game by mail.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Some friendly competition?

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Definitely friendly competition. TC assisted The Royalists in founding their guild.

NOTE: If you are interested in joining TC, please contact me via mail or whisper rather than posting to this thread. Let me know the following:

your level
    how long you've been playing
    why you think TC is a good fit for you
    why you want to join TC

Cheers, and see you in game,
    ShuttlePilot
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 12-08-11 at 01:58 pm.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Reply to Thread