Thread: [TC] Recruitment Thread

World
    Ares
    Good luck!

BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I joined TC less than a year ago. I've played many games and have been in many guilds, but I have rarely found any guilds more friendly and helpful than TC and I doubt there is any equal in TSO. Adventure loot spots are almost always offered for free in the guild chat, or for swap no matter what adventure. During special events the guild pools together all the extra event resources to help everyone get the special event rewards. For Guild Quests the guild will pass out any resources that guild members need in order to complete the quests. There are special guild events where members can win wagon loads of loot and resources. And the fellow guild members are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable in the game.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    TC currently has openings for both newer and experienced players, aged 18 and older. Contact ShuttlePilot via whisper or email for details
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Just leaving a note here to say that hopefully I'll be back to play before too long. My computer is a MacIntosh, which means I won't be able to take a try at the new client before January apparently. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and will have a nice holiday.

-horton

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    TC is closed for new membership -- until after the move to the UNITY Engine.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hey TC,

Hope everyone is well and finding something to do with their time. Hoping the ones that to still play can and are not hitting technological hurdles such as needing new computers.

I played the game because it was a browser game, with nothing to install except flash which I had anyway. Needing more addons or installing a client, no thanks. If they release something through the Origin installer, where all the rest of the Ubisoft games go, then I'll probably download it.

But for now consider me retired. Miss you guys and hope you still have someone in there to rant nonsense in chat like me

Blam

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    looks good

Reply to Thread