Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Ubi Official] Founder's Arch for Closed Beta Testers

Recruit
    ty

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the Arch. It is nice to see something like that to add as a specialty for helping with the beta. I think the staff and techs have been doing excellent work on this and it shows.

Congrats to the to all the persons here in front and behind the game on helping to make it grow into an excellent game.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyframegirl View Post
    Thank you! It's too bad I didn't read what it was before I put it in a really stupid place. /forehead slap/
    It is moveable, I just tested it! I am glad everyone is enjoying their gifts!

Thanks Kate and ubi staff for the momento and compensation for advens being down. those items along with advens being directly given back to players that lost them is fair compensation imo. Of course u will still have that small percent thats impossible to please but after much experience on F2P browser mmos, this is a huge step in the right direction for fixing a mistake and by far more than what many others would have done, if anything esp considering this is still beta after all...

ps. any news on PvP can be mailed discreetly to me and I wont tell a soul :P
    Honey Badger

Recruit
    Hi Katealyst, I played the game while in beta stage but i cant seem to find the Arch in my star menu.. any ideas what could have happened?
    i did recieved the other rewards tho, thanks a lot !! =D

do i get one

World
    Zeus
    Only closed beta testers got one.

World
    Zeus
    I got drunk and sold mine. Can you replace it?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    I got drunk and sold mine. Can you replace it?
    They actually made something as unique as that (and that should be earned, not bought) trade-able?! Hilarious. IMHO, most of these event items and special drops from adventures should NOT be trade-able so that they actually mean something.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread