Reply to Thread

Thread: Buildings are not showing that there are workers.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Buildings are not showing that there are workers.

I have two lvl 3 buildings that do not show they have workers. They are both in the same sector as well. I have noticed this with some other buildings that I have, but if I relog, it would fix it. This time, I added retired bandits, relogged twice and even stopped and started both buildings twice. It is very frustrating since I just buffed the bakery with a basket. They also show that neither are making any resources. These building have been there for atleast a week now, it's not like I just built them, as they are both lvl 3. I took various screen shots. Thank you all for your time and thnx again for such a fun game!

This one shows my bakery with no worker, when I first noticed it.

After I seen my bakery, I looked at most of my map and this mill is the only other one I found with the same problem.

Then I added Retired Bandits, relogged twice and stopped them both and took screen shots.

After all the time from this first happening till now, it is still showing that there are no workers and I have had a server time out twice. It is now 12:25pm and has been an hour since I first noticed it. I hope this gets fixed soon, thank you again!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Still showing that there are no workers in the buildings. I shut all of the other buildings down except those two and I am no getting resources from them. 2 hours and no more flour or bread, so it must not just be a graphic glitch. This is 3 days of no production and one basket wasted. That would be 1,767 flour, 4,012 bread, 20 sausages and 120 fish that I have lost so far.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So, I tried to build a new bakery next to my others and now its saying there is no worker there either. This is so frustrating, it started when I upgraded it to lvl 2. What is going on? Spent another good chunk of funds to upgrade it to lvl 3 and see if that would fix it, but no dice.

Soldier
    Wow that must be real frustrating. I hope this gets fixed soon for you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry

Yes it is KR11396. I was getting very frustrated with all this and built three more and upgraded them to lvl 3 to see if it would happen and it did on one of the bakeries. I had a storehouse in that location before the bakery and everything was working fine, but it didn't need a worker either. Don't know what is going on. Thanks again!

Did you upgrade these building immediately after building them? I have noticed an issue that for whatever reason if you upgrade a building before having a worker in it initially, the worker will never come to work in it.

Reply to Thread