Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to log in?

World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone we are aware of the issue.

I have made a forum post about this that I will be updating with information as it comes along.
    http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...745#post162745

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can log in but on loading screen says I need to clear cache, did so and still getting the same message, downloaded chrome and tried to load the game still same message.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Dittos to all the above. Can't log on keeps telling me to empty browser cache. Did at least 10 times still cannot get past Santa.

Is there another Crash? I can't log in.

Same as todays log in crash problem?!? Can't log on. Also states in a small popup "server call failed"

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mistapink View Post
    A screen shot of the error message would be great. Does it by chance look like this?

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by Rottenbones; 12-28-11 at 08:22 am.

It logged me out with message saying connection error failrue i trouble shot my conection it said it was fine i tried loging back in it said page not found for 1 hr i tried comming back to the site it said this site was not found finnaly it then said after many try's this site is having errors please retry and it just then continued to say site not found.

Now that i am able to even get to this site and login it wont let me enter game at all why !?!?!?

I had no way of contacting you to have you help with this problem at all cause i couldn't even get to your site.

So can you please look at this now before it happens again and fix it ?

i cleared cache refresh paged many time s closed browser tried again turned off computer and turn it back on tried again did virus scan and bunch of other stuff i could go to any other site but every time i tried comming here it said page not found or sorry site is having issue please try again later.

Please fix this i can not ask it enough.

I would really like to be able to access my account thanks.

Recruit
    Hi
    can't log in at all. has been almost a week now. cleared cashe deleted cookie etc. now what do i do ?

Recruit
    and your cust. Serv Link is a dead end. anyone out there that can help, or suggestions. only have 1 acount playing here. meaning kids pr wife doesn't so couldn't be caught in the dicipline handed out there
    Last edited by Produs; 01-23-12 at 03:08 pm. Reason: added info

Recruit
    I haven't been able to log in now for almost 24hrs....unbelievable long log in ques ...I've retried multiple times and another friend is having the same issue...whats going on? This is ridiculous

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i dont appreciate not being able to play something i pay cash for my resources are being squandered .. my not being able to play is considered fraud

Reply to Thread