Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [OFFICIAL] Rules Clarification

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeyTheZany View Post
    Read it again and more carefully. The first rule clearly states that unequal trades will be a offense capable of getting someone banned. This means if I out of the kindness of my heart give a guild member resources that I could be banned. This rule completely takes away human kindness and I simply cannot let it go without protest. If I fairly earn my resources whatever I do with them should be up to me. Whether I wish to use, sell, or give them to someone in need.

You know I just donated money to a Autism walk, money that I earned and apparently according to the Dev's of this game that sort of behavior is wrong and unacceptable. Either the devs simply did not think this out very well as they are demonizing acts of kindness and charity by accident or its to increase gem sales.
    You should follow your own advice Zoey. The first rule clearly states that you will be given a warning if they feel there is foul play going on. Upon further contempt of said rule, then you are capable of being banned (or getting someone banned).

So my take on this whole thing is: Exercise common sense. If you get warned, STOP DOING IT! At least then you have grounds to state your case to a GM. PS donating money to charities is a little different don't you think? Everyone in this game has the same freedoms and same resources available to them. The people who made the game didn't do it out of the kindness of their heart. They want to get some return on their investment and people giving away lower level resources for "free" will definitely cut into their bottom line by reducing gem sales.

Everyone who is in a guild: If there is too much one-sided trading going in in guild, I think the guild will grow weary of it and boot you. The goal of guild trading is to ultimately equal out. Sure, you are going to get 400 horses for a fish when you need it. But somewhere down the road you will do the same for another member. Ultimately, it all "should" even out. I could be wrong but hey it's my two cents. It killed a few minutes... now maybe my cavalry is done.

Banned
    How bout u guys do something about all the *** chat in global and people making fake reports because you tell them to stop talking about ***. Then you get banned cause you have no mods to mod chat...

Reply to Thread