Reply to Thread

Thread: tools?

Recruit

tools?

how do you get more tools?

Soldier
    build a toolmaker. follow the tutorial and you'll get the quest to build one.
    I play guitar and make music and started doing some video lessons on how to play guitar, if interested visit my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/stygiana...1?feature=mhee

World
    Zeus
    If your tools are flashing red ! it means you're out of bronze bars. You need to either buff your copper smelters or if they're flashing red !, then you need to build copper mines. To help keep away the bouncing red !'s, check the economy overview screen to see if your production of copper and bronze bars is in balance and will support your tools and bronze swords production. The economy overview screen is your very best friend.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    you overbuilt at too low of a lvl, so either tear down some of the extra buildings or try to make them in the prov house. as just FYI with the name you picked asking in the forums might not be the best solution to your problem
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 10-19-15 at 04:36 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    as just FYI with the name you picked asking in the forums might not be the best solution to your problem
    LOL..... I didn't even notice the name. In combination with the flashing red tool....... lol......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Mugs have too much time on there hands!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    ti-i-i-me is on my side

Reply to Thread