Reply to Thread

Thread: Having Two Pages going at the same time.

World
    Zeus

Having Two Pages going at the same time.

I was wondering if a person can delete the page they are working on and start all over. I am not liking my page and would like to do a new one which would be more organized. I am new at this and I feel it was a good practise page. Please let me know what i can do. I could set up a new page with my other email address and a new name.

You cannot have two accounts at the same time, that is called multi-accounting and is against the TOS. You should have read that before starting to play. Also this is basically the same question as the post you made an hour ago. Just make the one post and wait for it to be answered. Bad forum etiquette to double post like this.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Recruit
    Land of Always Winter... in Wierwood roots.
    World
    Zeus
    wow, I didn't think people like you existed.

Settler
    Some, BBG (browser based games) allow you to reset whenever you want. And in some cases they also allow you to play on multiple servers at once. Considering this game is in open-beta and I've gotten no response for a reset. They do not have a reset game option. The only solution as of now is to blow up all your building and start from scratch.

Recruit
    Runescape allows the reset, but you have to be a paying member. if you are a non-paying member, any mistakes you make in the beginning will follow you like Fable. Since you can build right now before it is pvp, you have to time to tear it down and start over.

Reply to Thread