Reply to Thread

Thread: Big game update coming soon!!! 5 new adventures (Spoiler Alert!)

Settler

Big game update coming soon!!! 5 new adventures (Spoiler Alert!)

I just checked the German website and found the developers update: (Google translator helps)
    http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...fkl%C3%A4rung*

Pretty much the gist of it is:
    5 new adventures The bandit's nest, [1] • The surprise attack, [2] • Wild Waltraut, [3] • Raging Bull [4] • gunpowder [5]
    Daily Quests and Quest logs (Adventure quests and Gem Rewards)
    Christmas Event
    Bug fixes (of course)- something to do with the general & Calvary

New Adventures Info: (need to scroll down a bit)
    http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...sion-Abenteuer

*Germans don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so I got no clue about that.

I can see that I am going to have to start logging in there as well, especially since I can read German. Thank You for the information.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Settler
    Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    I can see that I am going to have to start logging in there as well, especially since I can read German. Thank You for the information.
    No problem. Can you translate about the General fix, it was kind of garbled in translation. I know that cavalry finally stops getting auto kill.

Cavalry will no longer be the first to be attacked, they will be protected by melee fighters. The Cavalry will now stand in the second row like they are supposed to.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Reply to Thread