Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra workers

Recruit

Extra workers

Anyone else think you should be able to assign extra workers to specific things like stone or wood collecting.

No. To speed up production of those items is what the upgrades are for. With the limited number of building licenses available and residences counting against those licenses, you are going to want your settlers available for your army in the future.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Recruit
    My settlers are disappearing, it is as though everytime a mine runs out it takes the settler with it (instead of releasing him for reuse). I had about 15 extra settlers a couple of days ago and the only building that I have done was to replace exhausted mines and now my count is done to zero.
    Is this supposed to happen or is this some kind of bug in the game, I had not noticed this until recently?

Reply to Thread