Reply to Thread

Thread: Guard Dog bug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Guard Dog bug

I fought a battle against a hard bandit camp, which had Roughnecks, Guard Dogs, and Rangers. I sent in recruits and Bowmen. The dogs attacked first, knocked out my bowmen, and a few recruits. My recruits then attacked, and killed all the guard dogs, and a few roughnecks. Either I very much misunderstand how this works, or something is wrong with the attack priority. Shouldn't my recruits attack the roughnecks first?

Just like the dogs attack the weakest enemy first, your bowmen, the recruits will attack the weakest enemy in thier turn, which were the dogs. The animation isn't entirely accurate in how a battle actually went.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    But the dogs specifically list their ability of attacking weak enemies first, whereas recruits do not. To be clear, I mean recruits, made with bronze swords, NOT cavalry, the player first strike unit.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone else experienced this "problem"? It's very helpful, but as I said, I don't feel like it's working as intended.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I just had this happen. 50 recruits, nothing more, against an army of 50 dogs 40 rangers 110 necks left 8 dogs standing.

Recruit

Reply to Thread