Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event

Settler
    zzzzzzzzz, dammit the German players complained about the coal recycler and now we are allowed 1 instead of max 5. what a bummer.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    sweet!

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by sango View Post
    zzzzzzzzz, dammit the German players complained about the coal recycler and now we are allowed 1 instead of max 5. what a bummer.
    will it last after the event or will it run stop working.

only reason i ask is the way its phrased by the dev. its a "recycler" and "coal in your stocking"
    so to me it sounds like we get special coal and it makes usable coal. and there is the last part while the event is going on you can only have 1.

sorry if i am overly newb esk but i havent been here for a event yet

You will only be able get one recycling plant via the gifting system, you will be able to purchase two more in the Trader Shop with presents for a maximum of three Recycling Plants. That is the way it was explained on the German forum as of yesterday.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

World
    Zeus
    I am ready now and already in the Christmas mood!
    A new building and more decorations. Absolutely Awesome!

Recruit
    I just started today and already get to experience an event within next couple days! I can't wait. Sounds way more interesting then events in the other two games I play, well after finding this game may be "used to play" real soon

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Great!

This looks to be a fantastic promotion! Can't wait until the 6th!!!

What good is one recycler? Not much i'm looking forward to on this event : (
    Last edited by Zoratha; 12-05-11 at 09:18 pm.

Recruit
    Can someone clarify this part about the Recycler:

'You will only be able to have one of these buildings during the event.'

Does this mean we only have the chance to get one during the event, or does it also mean that once the event is over everyones recycler will be gone? This is my first event so i wanted to clarify before I spend any of my numerous presents I'm bound to get for being such a good guy..

-BlackNoir

You will only be able get one recycling plant via the gifting system, you will be able to purchase two more in the Trader Shop with presents for a maximum of three Recycling Plants. That is the way it was explained on the German forum on Friday.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Reply to Thread