Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold for gems?

Gold for gems?

Is there any rule that would prohibit trading my gold for someone else's gifted gem items such as Noble Residents?
    The greatest profit of the future is the past.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by a7777777122 View Post
    Is there any rule that would prohibit trading my gold for someone else's gifted gem items such as Noble Residents?
    Not as far as I know, I know people who trade gold and other resources for gifted gem items
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Settler
    Sooooooo, ripe for abuse. I've heard so many in-game currency for 'paid' currency scams.

Tip:
    Trade with those you trust. And don't be surprised if they screw you.

Well in that case, looking for 95 gems lol. Contact me in game and let me know what your looking for in trade.

A good place to start looking to see if it is against the rules would be in the TOS, the game rules, and the rules for buying Gems; rather than relying on word of mouth.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    A good place to start looking to see if it is against the rules would be in the TOS, the game rules, and the rules for buying Gems; rather than relying on word of mouth.
    It may be a surprise to you, but I have in fact read all associated documentation and found nothing against the trading of gems. By "polling the audience" I simply desired to find an additional layer of conformation. I assume you too have read said documents and suggest you put them into practice, namely:

* Lack of reference to the theme

Should a discussion stray too far from the actual theme of the forum, it may be either moved, edited, closed or deleted in its entirety without prior notice.
    Now that such a layer exists I shall be placing a new thread in the trading forum if anyone is interested in trading.
    Last edited by a7777777122; 11-26-11 at 07:49 am.

Actually my post was quite on point, you asked about a rule, I posted possible resources for you to research regarding rules. I am pleased you read the rules, most don't, so the safest reply to a rule question is to refer people to them.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

I am Wallstreet and I approve of this thread... that is all
    Honey Badger

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Exactly where does one go to make in game change sugestions.

Reply to Thread