Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlers disappearing

Recruit

Question Settlers disappearing

My settlers are disappearing, it is as though everytime a mine runs out it takes the settler with it (instead of releasing him for reuse). I had about 15 extra settlers a couple of days ago and the only building that I have done was to replace exhausted mines and now my count is down to zero (and no I haven't needed to any new troops).
    Is this supposed to happen or is this some kind of bug in the game, I had not noticed this until recently?

Count the number of buildings you have and add in the number troops, this total will be how how many Settlers you are using. Each building uses one Settler. Don't forget to count your wells as they use Settlers like any building. If the total doesn't match what your "Total Population" is then I would suggest you submit a support ticket after you have cleared your cache, deleted your cookies, and temporary internet files.

Also please don't post the same issue in two seperate locations, and there is a specific "Bug Report" section in the forum where you will get a quicker reply to errors.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Reply to Thread