Reply to Thread

Thread: Mines expire to quickly.

Recruit

Mines expire to quickly.

Once again this is probably just me being lazy and greedy, but I feel the mines expire WAY to quickly. Very annoying!

I only log on about two or three times a day, but when I do log on all my farms/mines/wells are expired. I am used to games, exp. Anno, etc; where the resources do not expire at all.

What do y'all think?

~IcyBob

Soldier
    Well seeing you have to login once every 24 hours anyway to keep your town from stopping, mines shouldn't be a problem. The only mines I have to keep up with are copper mines which expire about once every 2 days. I don't know what you are doing to makes them expire faster (besides upgrading them, but that would be pointless if you let them expire anyway).
    I play guitar and make music and started doing some video lessons on how to play guitar, if interested visit my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/stygiana...1?feature=mhee

World
    Zeus
    Hard to say without seeing your ratios.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't really have an issue with them expiring too often as I do with the concept. The idea that I have to send out a geologist to find the same dang vein of whatever annoys me terribly. He knows it's there! Why does he have to spend so long searching? Did he forget his map at the tavern?

I would much rather have a mine that stays there and I have to expand it every so often using wood (logs or planks), stone and tools...maybe even people (whoops! Bob got crushed by a falling pile, sucks to be him...then again that might be too much reality for the kiddies). I really wish that I just had to expand the mines every so often rather than hunt for what I know is already there.

I agree, they should let geo's refill mines as well as find them

World
    Zeus
    i am fine with the geos and rebuild cost, but i wish the geo function wasn't seperated from the rebuild mine function. it'd be much better if i could send out the geo and have him rebuild the mine without having to be on and place the mine in the build queue. for ores that take longer to discover i.e. iron, coal and gold, this would be a godsend. it would basically function similar to the marble and stone deposits, where the geo will find the stone or marble and the masons resume work w/o me having to be on (though in this case, the geo would take some mats to make the new mines/find the new ore).

Signature Banner by Emahs2

Recruit
    Am I the only person who doesn't find the upper level mine costs to be absurd??!! A deposit of 550 iron ore requires a mine costing 250hw, 250mar, 200tools!!!!! That is 37 hours worth of production time!!! And to top it off that 550 iron ore only produces 68 iron swords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! This is an absolutely ridiculus pricing pattern!!!

Reply to Thread