Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat server never found!

Recruit

Chat server never found!

Every time I log in the global chat opens for less than 30 seconds and shuts down. I refresh and it repeats the same thing. Just the news option is available. Then it says "No servers found" I can play the game fine but I have absolutely no chat. please help.

Make sure to clear your cookies and cache, also try using another web browser to see if this might change anything.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This happens to me on occasion as well...or I just never get the tab. After reloading several times it seems to work though.

World
    Zeus
    I reloaded at least 20 timers today, chat is only active for 2 minutes each time then I lose my tabs.
    I cleared my cookies, no help.

Recruit
    same here. Only mine it wont even appear. just an empty area where it should be.

World
    Zeus
    I have the same problem, only lately it's been getting more prominent; as in it will take over an hour of refreshing/reloading to finally connect. And I've been trying this with both internet explorer and firefox

Recruit
    Same problem for several days... no chat server for any amount of time. Reloading hasn't helped. I use Firefox.
    Last edited by Svala; 01-06-12 at 09:22 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Those who post issues and problems can they post what browser u use because it does help Ubisoft determine if its certain browsers having issues or all so they can fix the problem sooner. This happens random times to me and Im using firefox version 10.0. The biggest Issue I do have right now is having to login multiple times before the game loads correctly.

galaxyrao
    same problem here. My chat server went off several times. Mostly, refreshing helps but sometimes, refreshing several times but no chat server available still. btw I use chrome ...

Recruit
    my chat used to work up until today. now even refreshing doesn't work.

Reply to Thread