Reply to Thread

Thread: again every morning and i mean every morning

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

again every morning and i mean every morning

every morning i log in at 6am and there is a issue. CONNECTION FAILED i dont hav much time before i leave for work. like to get up and get my map up and running before i leave for work, but 9 out of 10 times CONNECTION FAILED!!!!!!! please fix

Recruit
    well i dont know about other mornings, but this morning (dec8) servers have been down for about 5 hours for xmas updates

Recruit
    When are they going to be back up and working?

They also have news on the Homepage about theirs servers not being able to connect and their asking us to be patient while they are trying to fix the problem and connection issues.

http://www.castleempireonline.com/en/maintenance
    "If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus a day so I don't have to spend one day without you." -Winnie The Pooh Bear

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I feel your pain, agesaheadofuall. The server does a failed connect once or twice a day. Hey the game is in BETA so what I have started to do is gather enough information about the problem on my end and soon I will be putting together a very detailed Bug Report so you should do the same, but only if you truly want this problem fixed. If you do not help a Beta game become what you want it to be, than it will never get fixed. Please do the bug reports.

Reply to Thread