Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat/trade during Adventure

Chat/trade during Adventure

Maybe its just me but I started an adventure and lost chat/trade/help/whisper, the menu is just gone. Kinda sucks that I can't trade untill adventure is done. This just me? Anyone else?
    The greatest profit of the future is the past.

I wonder if this is related to the Trade/Chat tab issue people are having while playing the tutorial? Or if it is a general bug that just caught you as you happened to start an adventure.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Trade has never been available during adventure. Just chat, whisper, guild chat.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Recruit
    Same thing is happening to me a777777 almost everyday been playing for a week and half,
    Another issue I'm having is when I make a couple of tread deal the game gets froze up .....

Settler
    Yeah, there is an issue with the Chat box with the Christmas Event update, sometimes the box won't load correctly. I've personally had to refresh several times to get the chat box back. There will be a fix hopefully by Thurs. morning maintenance.

World
    Zeus
    I just open the game in 2 tabs and have 1 for adventures and one for the home island with chat and trade.

Recruit
    When doing adventure you can return home, do your trade, then come back to the adventure.

Reply to Thread