Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: File loading failed.

Recruit
    Ubi...you are having major server problems. Knock, knock. Anyone home?

World
    Zeus
    Same issues here. I hope they fix it soon.

Recruit
    ok frist off log in 3 hours ago they was no sound now cant log in all togather what going on and yes the sound is on not muted

Recruit
    I don't even get a failed loading file. I just get a blue screen. Is this related or something else?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It's hosed

Recruit
    same problem "unable to load data file". Did everything i could on my end with no results.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was logged into the game and getting errors. Buildings were disappearing and going invisible. At 10:20 PM CST i logged out, cleared cache and cookies on 2 browsers. Now when I try to login i just get a grey blank screen.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybernetik View Post
    I was logged into the game and getting errors. Buildings were disappearing and going invisible. At 10:20 PM CST i logged out, cleared cache and cookies on 2 browsers. Now when I try to login i just get a grey blank screen.
    just happend to me . just a few minutes ago . its only 12 pm east i should have 3 hours till i cant play. stops after i log in and try to play it hangs on the all gray screen . no santa pic no load bar

Balois
    Quote Originally Posted by LordXenu View Post
    just happend to me . just a few minutes ago . its only 12 pm east i should have 3 hours till i cant play. stops after i log in and try to play it hangs on the all gray screen . no santa pic no load bar
    Same problem here with this error message: The requested URL /static13/settlers_online/live/us/L4115US/SWMMO/debug/SWMMO.swf was not found on this server.

Hope the maintenance tonight solves the problem???

Recruit
    just got an email at it said It appears as though maintenance Is starting earlier then expected and the servers will be coming down. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may be causing and thank you for your support in the game.

Reply to Thread