Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: File loading failed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same issue as last night is now repeating since 12.45pm Central Time. In IE you have a partial load and the game is stuck then. In Chrome you have a blue screen. In both cases the initialization is not complete and login cannot happen. Same issue as last night.

Recruit
    getting this now, wtf

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Loading file failed. Client was unable to load a data file. Delete your browser cache and try again.

I've cleared the cache three times now with no change in results. Also updated my Adobe Flash Player and no change.

It's taking six clicks of the OK button to get back to the loading screen but the bar is still stuck right at halfway. I use Mozilla Firefox but tried to get into the game on Chrome and IE with no luck on either.

Kids' laptop is hitting the exact same error. Both machines are running Windows 7 32-bit OS.
    Last edited by Shady_Lady; 12-26-11 at 07:31 am. Reason: added info

Recruit
    me too!

Never had this problem while loading and now I do. Both IE and chrome.

Recruit
    First instance of this problem is happening with me too now. Could appreciate a quick "we've found the problem" or "we're looking into it"

P.S. Yes, multiple browsers attempted along with clearing all evidence of internet leftovers off the computer!

I used to see this problem everyone once in a while (Google Chrome). Very frequent today. Cleared browser cache - no help.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK trying to log in and getting this same message "File loading failed". The client was unable to load a data file. Delete your browser cache and try again. I have cleaned out the cache and have tried to login several times, no luck and just the same message. So whats the deal??

Recruit
    yea getting the same problem hopefully there is a solution soon

Recruit
    IM getting same thing... LOgin failed and data will nnot load
    CLeared Cache adn restarted , used CHrome, Firefox, Safari and no go. All same condition Data failed to load, clear Browser cache

Reply to Thread