Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: File loading failed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

File loading failed.

I am trying to log in now, Wednesday at 8.30pm (Central Time) and in any browser I try I get stuck in the loading screen. It says "File loading failed". The client was unable to load a data file. Delete your browser cache and try again.

I have cleaned up my browser cache, cookies and settings and tried logging in from two different computers and at each place I tried Chrome, Firefox and Explorer. Same error.

Are the servers down? Is this happening to anybody else?

Recruit
    Same issue here Ozrak Tried a different browser and cleaned cache in both. I get to the play now screen, click the button and get the same message.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have to click through the error 6 times when going into adventures.

Recruit
    They know!! YAY Server comes down tonight for maintenance.

Server Maintenance at 12:00AM (PST) on 12/15
    The Castle Empire servers will come down on Thursday morning at 12:00AM PST(3:00AM EST) for a 5 hour maintenance. The game will be playable at 4:00AM (PST)
    Click here to find out what changes were made!
    Be sure to follow Castle Empire on Facebook and Twitter for news and exclusive updates!
    See you in-game,
    ~Katealyst
    Ubisoft Player Experience Manager

That is the regularly scheduled maintenance down time.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

World
    Zeus
    I am having the same problem. I have done all the sutff everone else has tried. What a pain. When it went our I was just going to place 15 baskets on my guild leaders isle. I hope he is not still waiting.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Had server failed to load issues earlier, and now i cannot even get it to go past the log in screen.
    Happy Gaming Everyone !

Yes Cahalith, unfortunately thats the regular scheduled maintenance they do each week. Once again the servers appear to be down and theres nothing on here, facebook, or twitter. Starting to make me wonder why they have all these sites we can contact them with but they cant contact us or let us know whats going on ever when there are issues...
    Honey Badger

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    experiencing the same problem.. click on play and nothing loads.

Not even get the failed loading file message, just getting the bluish-grey screen. I've applied the standard troubleshooting procedures, and still the same thing. XP w/IE8, all current updates applied, along with updated Flashplayer.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Reply to Thread