Reply to Thread

Thread: Screen load problems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Screen load problems

When i first log on I have issues 50 to 75% of the time. The screen stops loading in the middle of the the picture and the friends bar flashes repeatedly.
    I have to reload from the start 3 to 5 times before it finally logs completely in and I can do my home. This has been happening since you started the change for christmas. I am not sure if it has some thing to do with that or not.
    I uploaded a screen shot of my problem.
    Thank you and hope you have a great day.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The problem is worse now. I have cleared all my catches and tried various modes to get it to work but now it is not even loading anything. Just a blank white page. I have another pic of the problem. Have not heard a thing or seen any help yet. I guess I am not going to be able to enjoy the game this holiday. Been this way for 2 days now. The flashing page has been that way since the Christmas update. I was able to reload 3 to 5 times and get in. Now nothing is happening.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Silverlight; 12-17-11 at 11:30 am. Reason: Update on problem

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have finally been able to enter the game. I have done nothing different it just started working properly. I have now missed the ability to earn the daily rewards for all that and have to start over. However, I get to catch my land back up.

Settler
    try playing the game on Firefox or Chrome. BB prefers Firefox, see if it improves ur load screen. I use Chrome and it is ok most of the time.

Recruit
    This problem happens to me all the time on chrome - if I try logging in enough times it works.

Reply to Thread