Reply to Thread

Thread: Random missing troops

Recruit

Random missing troops

I wasnt going to post this but a respectable guildy mentioned the same thing happened to him today and i figure it should be notified. In my adventure 'swamp witch' I transported my generals into zone, then as many players do i unloaded 1 general and sent it back to pick up more. upon arrive back and resetting my troops, i noticed that his 50 recruits and 100 lb's had become 32 recruits and 88 lb's. i assume i lost cavalry as well but i had a pile of them and did not keep tabs of totals. At first i thought my imagination, but the same thing happened with my recruits and militia in christmas adventure.

I dont really care about the random losses, but if this is going to continue to happen and isnt intended i want to make sure i point out that its happening.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I ve just done first adventure of soccer event, I transport 3 generals with approx 800-850 troops. (250cav, 230-240Sold , about 300Rec and some militia) as soon as I hit last camp , game returned me to my island. 30min later my generals was in my island but garnisons were empty, only 240 cav returnd, others neither in garnisons , nor Island.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    this is because troops not assigned to a general when you finish an adventure have to come back to your home island on their own, and instead of taking 30min, they take 90 min to return.

If you go to your home island and check your star menu, you'll see an icon indicating this.

Assuming they haven't already returned since your post.

Reply to Thread