Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This sucks!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

This sucks!!!

I wake up before work and replace my fields and deposits before i go to work. but uhhhhh never can because CONNECTION FAILED. So when i get home from work and if i can log on my place is a wreck. Are u ever going to fix this been complaining for MONTHS now. I lose alot of progress this way. I try and create ALOT of buffs and troops because it takes HOURS to do. So when i get home im ready to do some progress. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE GOD FORESAKEN SERVER. ive spent ALOT of REAL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on this game and nothing but problems.... dont get me wrong i LOVE this game. All i want for Xmas is this problem to be fixed. thank you " AGESAHEADOFUALL "

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Amen!

Recruit
    Rofl Ages.

i am in total agreement here. but i have found a solution. are u ready for this
    i leave my coputer on O.o just put it in hibernate and use Mozilla Firefox browser. the only times i ever log off the game is duing these maintenances. *brushes off shoulder. ah ok see u
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

I had this problem while playing it auto kicked me from game saying connection error found i hit ok and then it reloaded page saying not found.
    I trouble shot my connection it said it was fine.
    I tried clearing cache and cookies didnt work.
    Still say page not found.
    I restarted computer to be sure it wasn't my connection still couldn't get here.
    Also i could access any other website but this one.
    It wouldn't bring up any link that had to do with this site what so ever.
    Only would say page not found or this site is havving issue's i tried for 3-4 hrs to get back to the site to contact them about the problem !!
    I finally get here going ok maybe it'll work now nope !!
    I can log in but i cant enter the game say's connection fail witch is bs !! Caus ei can go to any other website i want with no problem at all and no it not my browser been playing for weeks this my 1st major problem.

that is because the server crshed tonite
    usually this doesnt happen
    and they just took it from the crash reboot straight to the maintence
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Recruit
    And every time I start to consider spending money on this game, something like this happens.

I've also finally realized there is regular maintenance every week, but they never announce it until like 15min ahead of time. If it's scheduled, what's the harm with including a 12h or at least a 6h countdown clock in-game, for those of us who don't constantly refresh the forums? I feel like this game is aimed at the people who'd log in a couple times a day, and the people who'd pay hundreds of dollars for it (like the OP), but there is no love for anyone in between. The game itself is great and has definitely hooked me, but the management seems to be sabotaging it at every turn. Don't make me feel dirty for wanting to spend money on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpina View Post
    And every time I start to consider spending money on this game, something like this happens.

I've also finally realized there is regular maintenance every week, but they never announce it until like 15min ahead of time. If it's scheduled, what's the harm with including a 12h or at least a 6h countdown clock in-game, for those of us who don't constantly refresh the forums? I feel like this game is aimed at the people who'd log in a couple times a day, and the people who'd pay hundreds of dollars for it (like the OP), but there is no love for anyone in between. The game itself is great and has definitely hooked me, but the management seems to be sabotaging it at every turn. Don't make me feel dirty for wanting to spend money on this game.
    i have spent around 180 on it. i know what u mean. but all we can do is keep making forums and messaging the BB in game and letting them know our suggestions. if you spend money buy the licences first. trust me on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjet View Post
    that is because the server crshed tonite
    usually this doesnt happen
    and they just took it from the crash reboot straight to the maintence
    We gona get anything for this incovience i spent last 4 hrs trying to acces site i couldn't even get to there site or any links related to this site.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well lets hope at least they put our places on holding stage, so that everything is in time freeze. otherwise we all have alot of work to do. I think this should be done during Maintenence down time , then brought back when we log in.

Reply to Thread