Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Adventure Guides] by Starfire

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Why is "Dark Priests" list as 14.99 XP per loss with 367 lost, when the Guide show 8.11 XP per loss with 777 lost?

Soldier
    the battle plans will still work, so from that stand point they are accurate. There are different input and output variables, like using the 250 general (reduces losses) your goal for the fight outcome (say minimum number of losses vs minimum value of lost troops vs only losing recruits or bowman). So the guides will still clear the island but you can shift what your outcome goals are.

To illustrate, I produce enough steel swords per day that I can lose 25 soldiers and replace them. Now say by losing 25 soldiers i save 100 recruits (just a round number, not any fight in particular). I can replace 25 units easier than 100 so i might consider losing that number. The value in this example is 25 S (assigned value of 6, various sources) = 150 value of losses, 100 R (assigned value of 1.25, same sources) = 125. But I am more willing to replace 25 then 100 units so I chose to lose 25. Does that mean the guide which suggests losing one number or the other is wrong - no, just that for me I chose a different set of goals then the guide.

It is after all a Guide not the only way to do it. so use this as a starting point and make your own numbers.

World
    Zeus
    Great job with ur guides Starfire a little tweak on the battle sim and account for pathing changes here and there spot on
    Ka$pA

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    thanks

Reply to Thread