Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's in a name?

World
    Zeus

Red face What's in a name?

When we are born our names have already been chosen for us, but here, in Castle Empire, we get to create our own names. So that leaves the little curious question of "Why did you pick your avatar name?"

I'll go first. In the real world I have a heavy background in theatre because I am a stage manager, so I shortened the word theatre to Thea.
    Last edited by Thea; 01-05-12 at 12:57 am.

7th layer of Hell, not to be confused with 7 layer dip.
    Hmmm.....I got FallenHalo from an "A Perfect Circle" song called "The Noose," but carries several meanings to me. To those who know me it means the dark, dry, witty, sarcastic off the wall remarks and attitude that overcast someone who can be rather nice. Possibly the continuous struggle of good and evil we find within ourselves, with my recurring drift towards things that are darker. Maybe because I messed my 1st acct.::::cough any CEO BB staff wanting to let me change this acct. to my old acct name "Original Sin" would be great:::::
    He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.-Benjamin Franklin

World
    Zeus
    My name in real life is Yorris. Just spelled it backwards.

Recruit
    I just took my nickname and my last initial and put them together, and internet first I belive!

galaxyrao
    galaxy is my favorite :P
    the 'rao' part I don't know how it comes to my name lol I used this name first in other internet games, after that most of the games I play, I go with Galaxyrao

World
    Zeus
    Mine is from NCIS (named a pet Jethro too) the 702 part is my father's fire id..
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Donald bellisario would be so proud.

On a mountaintop, in the forest, shrouded by mist
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I thought about Castle Empire, and came up with medieval times, Arthur, Camelot and all that, and wound up thinking about the most important woman of that time, Arthur's mother, Ygrane, (actually spelled Ygraine, but I had used the name in WoW, and Ygraine was taken, so had to spell it Ygrane, and it stuck with me.) Ygrane Pendragon. Arthur's mother, and the queen of the realm. Yeah, that's me.
    Last edited by Ygrane; 01-04-12 at 09:21 pm.

I wanted Ninja (taken) or Ninjas (taken) or Ninjaz (taken) so I got stuck with Ninjazz

Well i took Ninja and "ette" a common ending refering to a female type of such things as a dudette or ninjette but ninjette was much to long so i shortened it to ninjet
    and the epicness lives on
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Reply to Thread