Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary 1/6/2012

Settler
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    I am working on it as we speak! Translation is hard haha
    Yeah,I know what you mean, I saw the moving building resource list but the translation system was making it sound like revised building cost.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by sango View Post
    Don't worry its gonna cost us resources to move the building or building upgrade will be revised to make it easier to blow up and replace.
    Well, it can't cost too much because this is aimed at new players. If it was too expensive, only paying players or veterans would be able to move the buildings. I don't see this as costing very many gems or resources. Paying players and veterans don't need the ability as much as the new players not yet spending real money in-game.

Settler
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    Well, it can't cost too much because this is aimed at new players. If it was too expensive, only paying players or veterans would be able to move the buildings. I don't see this as costing very many gems or resources. Paying players and veterans don't need the ability as much as the new players not yet spending real money in-game.
    I've seen the costs for moving and I can say its pretty fair, but I'd also liked it, if they were a revamped building upgrades cause it'd be easier to build level 5 buildings for most as oppose to the current upgrade cost.

Recruit
    Will the trade cap ever surpass 400?

Settler
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBoss View Post
    Will the trade cap ever surpass 400?
    There is a possibility with trading overhaul coming after Feb.