Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Support Guild

World
    Zeus

Question Help Support Guild

RomanGodCamper has started a new guild called Help Support with the tag [Help]. I don't think we should have a guild that implies being some kind of game authority.
    I have no issue with RomanGodCamper, I take no issue with any player that takes time to help new players. I do take issue that using this tag makes new players think that these guild members are some kind of game expert when in fact, some of the advice given is wrong. New players do not know the [Help] is not BlueByte or UbiSoft. If I was a new player and saw [Help] in the Help Tab, I would assume they were some kind of moderator.
    Now, RomanGodCamper did ask Support to use this tag. Support has told me that the community has no problem with the guild using this name or tag. I want to go on record that no one asked me, and I see no post asking the community.

Well if someone gets bad advice isn't the burden on them to double check it using some of the other tools available to them? I don't think there is any sort of manipulation or ill will on their part for trying to help people out, in what is a rather complex game for some.

Reply to Thread