Reply to Thread

Thread: Double Daily Login Bonus

Recruit

Double Daily Login Bonus

I looked through the forums, and I did not see any threads posted about this. I received two daily login bonuses today, one right after another- days 6 and 7. I recall receiving my bonus yesterday, so it wasn't that. I believe this has happened once before, but I was unsure because I received the bonuses several hours apart. Like other posts I have read in the forums, sometimes I don't get my daily bonus until I have been logged in for hours or log in multiple times per day. I am appreciative of the extra bonus, but this is still a bug. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!

galaxyrao
    I also experienced that. But I can explain why it happened to me(I don't know precisely for your case though.)
    At that day, i log in as usual but don't get it till the midnight that day. just immediately, I receive another bonus since at the very moment, it goes to another day.

Recruit
    At least you got yours, after being logged in both Tuesday and Wednesday, for several hours, I got neither and I think today would've been my Gems day. Instead it's Bows. So weak, I wish they would fix this bug, it's the second time I don't get the log in bonus.

This seems to happen on the 7th day log in as you will get the gems added to your inventory and then get the day one bonus as well.

Reply to Thread