Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 1/13/2012

Recruit
    For the buff timers... Please make it so guild mates can see each others buff timers. This is helpful as we often will buff a mate when they are off line.

World
    Zeus
    Well im here to stay for PvP, no matter how long it takes. All these changes make me want to stay even more. The money I have spent so far was well worth it, I might just have to spend some more
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaril View Post
    For the buff timers... Please make it so guild mates can see each others buff timers. This is helpful as we often will buff a mate when they are off line.
    What? Why don't you just buff the building when you see it's not buffed.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by D0ct3r View Post
    If a building is buffed and the buff will run out shortly you could stay around for a few minutes and buff it when the current buff ends. If you didn't know you would leave and never know you could have buffed another building.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by D0ct3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    If a building is buffed and the buff will run out shortly you could stay around for a few minutes and buff it when the current buff ends. If you didn't know you would leave and never know you could have buffed another building.
    I have a feeling he means to buff someone else when they are offline as most guilds buff each other all the time, it would be good for them to be able to run important production chains(Gold or steel swords) knowing that a buff may run out after they log off. If he meant something else then I don't know exactly to say. but a guild buff timer would make it easier to keep track of people to buff on a regular basis.

Recruit
    Great changes coming. I'm most excited for the economic overview. I'm an efficiency nerd, so seeing what I'm producing verses what I'm using is something I REALLY want. Don't care much for PVP, but the new economic adventures sound yummy. I'll definitely be sticking around to see these changes.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Love the new changes. I can't wait until I can move buildings as my island is a bit hardscrabble. Now that I am getting to understand more of the complexities of the game I can see all my mistakes. The return of the daily quests, the buff timer, and the preview combat is most exciting as well. I too continue to hope that when your developers implement pvp that it is optional. I have left many games in the past because of the credit card, multi account, jerks that as someone said steamroll through the map, and taken my money with me.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well, for the most part, the changes sound good...not all, but most.

Soldier
    pretty impressive update lineup we got here, keep up the good work and kudos to the team!
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

World
    Zeus
    Maps may be useful again!
    Excellent news!