Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary 1/13/2012

Recruit
    Question: Is there any way that we as 'rulers' of the mapped worlds can see our own avatars on the ground interacting perhaps with the settlers? Maybe even go to the tavern and do some sword fighting with bandits who defected from their camps and crossed the borders, and are now causing mayhem in our towns? Would there be a time when we could actually enter our own homes and furnish them out and see all your great graphics close up?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    please cont to block http:// also include https:// as well as block .gov, .net, .com as spammers use these in chat If you need to post a website please wisper it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSimple View Post
    Don't worry my money will replace your money Apoth.. Have fun with those crappy PVP games. Like LOU, Kingdom Cam, evony and Civ of War very unbalanced PVP games that are ruined. This game is nice because you go at your own pace and you don't have to worry about a multi account with no life steam rolling you.. If they ever decide to do PVP which I hope they dont' that it will be completely optional. Just like Farmville, and castleville this game will be a success because it doesn't have PVP
    I am NOT looking forward to the pvp aspect and will NOT activate/participate/ or in any way promote pvp at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The new toolboxes, moving a building, and other great improvements will be welcomed. PVP is NOT welcome at all because a multi-account kid (script kiddie) will instantly know everything. Your updates and security is very lacking as such you will not be able to stay ahead of these monsters. PVP will result in a few players killing the entire game and you can forget new players they will simply be farms...look at Evony..after 7 days your screwed. It is such with every pvp based game on FB......unless you dump 50k cash into the game then you can prey on the noobs still same result.

If you are still going ahead with pvp I demand an on off button its that simple or i will simply be a gohst farm and find something else to take up my time.

World
    Zeus
    PvP WOW cant wait!!!
    winsland