Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Adventure] Island of the Pirates

Recruit
    On first camp I used 239 C AND 11 R and only lost 1 r.
    Last edited by silussyntax; 05-07-12 at 03:57 pm. Reason: error

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Starfire, if you use 1 soldier and 249 cav then you wont loose any recruits on the first camp.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    What isn't clear to Starfire's attack & retreat method, is that in order to retreat after targeting T1 (which results in attacking C6), you must not open the attacker's camp and click on retreat until the battle against C6 has been won! Timing has to be just right or the general will attack T1 as well.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I notice their is a "T1" in the guide, however the picture does not show a T1 camp, and their is only 3 camps remaining when you get that far on the guide yet their is 4 total camps.. maybe they changed up the adventure? maybe that "TS" thing used to be where a camp is? however with the T1 camps still being in the guide it makes it very very confusing.

World
    Zeus
    It's a wolf trap.
    They are hidden.
    Hover over the area and you'll find it when the cursor touched=s it.
    Scroll in as far as possible to make it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronTyrant View Post
    I notice their is a "T1" in the guide, however the picture does not show a T1 camp, and their is only 3 camps remaining when you get that far on the guide yet their is 4 total camps.. maybe they changed up the adventure? maybe that "TS" thing used to be where a camp is? however with the T1 camps still being in the guide it makes it very very confusing.

Recruit
    Starfire, thanks for the excellent guide.

A few comments -

- With the new paths, attacking T1 does not lead to being intercepted by C6. I therefore sent my T1 troops by targeting T1 and then attacked C6.
    - I defeated the last leader using W1 - 117 R (117R) and W2 - 40 R 160 C (22R)

Thanks again for the detailed and easy to follow guide
    - StarLizard

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I found a cheaper method for taking out L3,
    Utilizing the resources available to us, namely the Simulator, I tried this and it worked awesome!

Wave 1: 118 R (lose 118 R) - kill off 99-100 SR
    Wave 2: 13 R, 1 S, 154 C, and 32 LB ( lost 12 R) - won battle and finished quest!

Cheers!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Smile L3 alternative

I used only one wave for L3. I employed 100 M and 100 R. Lost all recruits and 49 militia, but that was all I needed to defeat the camp.

Reply to Thread