Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Geologist System is Exhausting!

The Geologist System is Exhausting!

The system for finding resources is exhausting! I currently only have 2 geologists but to meet my current needs I will need about 4-6. I like to log into the game at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once after work. Within a day I can lose 2-4 marble 2-4 iron and approximately less than 1 coal mine. This does not count the the stone and copper that depletes.

It's physically impossible to get all the resources searched for as a casual gamer.

This is just an observation and would still like to give my thanks for this enjoyable game. Although, as a casual gamer I may not be able to keep pace with what it requires. As the game progresses in development, I hope that I will be able to meet all my gaming needs if I continue to log in only twice a day.

Settler
    You can always buy a geo in the store @300 gems. Or get another geo @ 600 coins.

I use the 1 regular geo and a jolly and it works out fine. I have 4 gold mines, 3 iron mines, 4 coal mines, 6 copper mines and have 18 levels worth of marble masons working and can keep up with it all easily. I also stay online which helps

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have suggested that the geologist should have an option (possibly at a small cost - coins/sausage/whatever) where you can set them to automatically search new deposits - ideally from a list where you can check which deposits to look for and which to not search for. I am replacing marble deposits at least once per day, and its friggin annoying. If I am going to bed, or going to be away from the game, and there is 10 marble left in a deposit...there is nothing I can do about it. Once it depletes the geologist should automatically go out and find another deposit. Never mind that we should be able to lock the positions of where we want the marble deposits.

The jolly geologist seems to make the experience a bit better. I still cannot get everything searched for in the 30 minutes sessions that I'm online but Mr. Jolly makes it's possible for me to refill up to 4 marble mines. Two from him at the 15 min. search time and one a piece from my 2 regular joe geologists.

Recruit
    i have a heck of a time just getting my geo's to find mines that have depleated.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Agecraft View Post
    The jolly geologist seems to make the experience a bit better. I still cannot get everything searched for in the 30 minutes sessions that I'm online but Mr. Jolly makes it's possible for me to refill up to 4 marble mines. Two from him at the 15 min. search time and one a piece from my 2 regular joe geologists.
    With a very limited play time that you are held to and dealing with a game set up like this one it leaves you with very few options to accomplish what you are looking to do. The only other way that you can do this is simply to buy all the jolly geologists that you can get your hands on. I currently have my whole island cleared and I've found that given my play times i'm able to get by with 4 jolly and one regular.

Again i think the biggest issue is your lack of total overall time allocated to playing the game. Best of luck to you and maybe you can eek out a little more playtime each day if possible to make things easier.

It would be great if a geo could not only automatically search for new deposits but could also be assigned to continuously refill a deposit.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader2012 View Post
    It would be great if a geo could not only automatically search for new deposits but could also be assigned to continuously refill a deposit.
    great idea, i'd be happy to assign one guy to a specific ore/deposit

Signature Banner by Emahs2

Recruit
    I quit for this exact reason

Reply to Thread