Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Geologist System is Exhausting!

Soldier
    You are right, if you only log in 2 times a day for short periods of time there is no way to keep all your mines open it is a mathematical impossibility. Ubisoft expects you to log in multiple times a day or stay logged in to keep all your mines up and running at full capacity. You'll either have to buy gems to get an extra geologist or earn some gold for the 3rd one. As casual as you are 3 might not be enough for the marble, copper, stone, iron, and coal that you have to mine once you get further into the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i am about to quit too. the mines are to small. takes all day to find them and they die in the night. endless annoyance. supply goes down faster than it goes up. seems BB wants us to spend money to make the game work. what about the free player who does not/can not buy. using what we get weekly would take a lifetime to get all we need. (min mine size should be 1000) 500 is to small. (i do not want to have to spend gems for "special" geos just to correct the error..) for those who cant be here 24/7 or afford to buy gems, gets screwed by the system. fun at first but then makes you want to give up. good game. but looks like nobody is thinking. needs a lot of work.... thats my 2 cents.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Look for more geos during events, even without spending gems you can get more that way

World
    Zeus
    get more Geo's, there are lots available, either in merchant or during events or in the Tavern, if you only have 2 geo's that is your own fault and making it harder on yourself, I find it a waste of time to complain about an issue that you can easily fix yourself.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHammer View Post
    You are right, if you only log in 2 times a day for short periods of time there is no way to keep all your mines open it is a mathematical impossibility. Ubisoft expects you to log in multiple times a day or stay logged in to keep all your mines up and running at full capacity. You'll either have to buy gems to get an extra geologist or earn some gold for the 3rd one. As casual as you are 3 might not be enough for the marble, copper, stone, iron, and coal that you have to mine once you get further into the game.
    If your mines or whatever keep emptying between logins, maybe get some refills and keep the mines going for enough time til you log in again to add more refills, or get more geo's to do the searches, these are not game issues, but personal issues which can easily be resolved by actually using the things available within the game, these are not game issues that can be fixed by mod's or programmers.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    still the olden golden rule applies: lose mainly recruits so you dont have to bother with iron..

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by spikemetal1 View Post
    i am about to quit too. the mines are to small. takes all day to find them and they die in the night. endless annoyance. supply goes down faster than it goes up. seems BB wants us to spend money to make the game work. what about the free player who does not/can not buy. using what we get weekly would take a lifetime to get all we need. (min mine size should be 1000) 500 is to small. (i do not want to have to spend gems for "special" geos just to correct the error..) for those who cant be here 24/7 or afford to buy gems, gets screwed by the system. fun at first but then makes you want to give up. good game. but looks like nobody is thinking. needs a lot of work.... thats my 2 cents.
    I am sorry that you feel this way. If you build up a stock from the mines, where you've earned more than you have going out, you won't need to send out geo's as much. Also if you are bringing in more than you are using you will notice that the mines last longer. I will however note down these issues and see if some stuff can be tweaked a bit.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread