Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] Testing Server FAQ!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxyrao View Post
    I'm not talking about this server. I know it'll continue the way we r. But in the new testing server, after that beta, we have to restart right?
    In essence, you won't be establishing a permanent island. It will be wiped and frequently. You only go on to test certain elements.

World
    Zeus
    The new server...is not a server you will "play" on. Not like you do now. It is not even considered a "beta" server really. It is a testing server. If they want to test the impact of destroying buildings with cannons, you would log in and find you are level 50 with an army of high tier troops and cannons and we would all attack each other or something. Then they would wipe the account to zero and set them up for what they want to test next. I think too many people are looking at this as "another account i'm going to casually play". It won't be that. It will be a good way to get a peek at the future, but it is for testing and feed back more than playing. The game itself and almost all other "browser" games never leave beta in terms of what Beta means, because the game itself will always evolve and expand. All the browser games i have gotten involved with...all say Beta. At some point it might lose the beta tag, but even if it does, the state of the game will remain the same. If it ever stops growing/expanding, it will become stale and die out. Nature of online gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    considering its only 8am for me a little patience would most likely yield good results The 30th does not always mean at 12:01am If it comes out today, it does. If it doesn't, oh well.
    thanks for sharing your opinion... the point of my post was how they pushed it back once and it was listed directly in the log then it just magically disappeared. I'd like to test it and so I'm curious as to the status on it is all.
    Honey Badger

The new server...is not a server you will "play" on. Not like you do now. It is not even considered a "beta" server really. It is a testing server. If they want to test the impact of destroying buildings with cannons, you would log in and find you are level 50 with an army of high tier troops and cannons and we would all attack each other or something. Then they would wipe the account to zero and set them up for what they want to test next. I think too many people are looking at this as "another account i'm going to casually play". It won't be that. It will be a good way to get a peek at the future, but it is for testing and feed back more than playing. The game itself and almost all other "browser" games never leave beta in terms of what Beta means, because the game itself will always evolve and expand. All the browser games i have gotten involved with...all say Beta. At some point it might lose the beta tag, but even if it does, the state of the game will remain the same. If it ever stops growing/expanding, it will become stale and die out. Nature of online gaming.
    tons of browser games are NOT in beta. I can list them if you'd like or maybe you could actually put a bit more thought into your posts rather than make them seem trolling like you know the obvious and others dont. Feel free to troll again.
    Honey Badger

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreet View Post
    Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...
    Best to just let it go Jigsaw, the signature says it all.....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    considering its only 8am for me a little patience would most likely yield good results The 30th does not always mean at 12:01am If it comes out today, it does. If it doesn't, oh well.
    I just noticed that the timestamp for a post I placed just a few minutes ago was listed as being 17:45, so I guess it's also possible that wherever the server is located, that it isn't the 30th yet.....

World
    Zeus
    He he he. It happens. No news is good news right? Here's looking forward to it popping up later.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxon View Post
    Best to just let it go Jigsaw, the signature says it all.....
    So now I gotta be trolled by 2 players... all I asked was for an update cause I want to particpate in the test server and it was blown up all over forums, whats with you people?
    Honey Badger

Settler
    It's not opening today folks. It's been delayed with no ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    The opening of the staging server will be delayed once again. There is currently no specific date set as to when we will be able to open this server. We have to set up further configurations in order to prepare the test accounts in advance. The first test setup will offer a variety of levels and start kits. We will inform you as soon as the staging server(+website for registration) is ready.

I also would like to apologize for missing the dates. We just want to make sure that the server is ready once we release it, and all the technical issues are solved.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks Kate! Back to work.