Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures for sale

Adventures for sale

I've got several witch of the swamp 100g, outlaws 100g. Am willing to do bulk deals at a discounted price. Mail or message me in game, or if you'd like you can post here. (please send a message before a friend request so I know its not a random person)
    Last edited by Bobj; 04-10-12 at 08:39 pm. Reason: Stock adjustment

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by SirRoy View Post
    Can I post my adventures here? I'll gladly give you a cut.
    No cut needed! Post all you would like, even if you are undercutting me its fine at least we might get some sales

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I've got traitors and outlaws and witch and pirates available; make me offers in mail.

I'm especially interested in 2 or 3 player adventures, and can make you good deals.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If SirRoy isn't online, I'll match those prices for Outlaws/Traitors/Witch

I also have Horseback and Pirates.

Ok lowering price on traitors to 80/g

Also would trade you 2x traitors for 1x dark priests, or 1x stealing from the rich. Bonus resources might be available as well for these types of trades.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The market for selling Traitors seems to be so bad that the only hope is they tune it to be better in a future patch.

Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    The market for selling Traitors seems to be so bad that the only hope is they tune it to be better in a future patch.
    Yes. Who is willing to take a gamble and pick these up on the cheap and then make bank when they are the adventure to do!

Recruit
    How do u sell the adventures? Someone said that I should have a tab in the trade sect but I dont?? So I am a little lost, anyone help?

You cant ask for an adventure, the person with it has to send the trade, it only shows up for them when they initiate the trade it will be in a separate "items" tab.

Reply to Thread