Reply to Thread

Thread: Resource Tracking

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Resource Tracking

Good evening,

I was thinking that one way that would make it easier for players, especially new, to keep track of their resource production/consumption is to possibly add some notes in the game.

How I envision this to work is in these steps:

1) Open the Mayor's House/Storehouse.
    2) Clicking on a Resource from this menu.
    3) Instead of popping a window to purchase resources with gems, it will instead open a screen similar to that of the production facilities Details tab. But, this will instead show something like:
    a) Number of Buildings producing material/amount produced (ie, Fir Wood Cutters, 5 Cutters, 7 Fir Wood Planks [2 lv2's, 3lv1's - this detail not needed, showing how the number can be produced].
    b) Buildings Consuming Material (ie, Bowmaker, 1 Bowmaker, 8 Fir Wood; Coking Plant, 2 Coking Plants, 6 Fir Wood)
    c) Net Production -7 Fir Wood

Now, I understand that there is no hard way to set this, as the production and consumption times are not the same. But, the game could, perhaps, be set to show a per minute consumption rate. Taking the production times and divide that by the amount of time required, and doing the same with consumption buildings could give, in theory, a per minute production/consumption rate, and give a player something to relate to in-game and give them a hard number to work with.

World
    Zeus

Settler
    Resource tracking will be eventually implemented in-game. For now most players use this: http://ceo-economy.appspot.com/

Reply to Thread