Reply to Thread

Thread: Time sink

Recruit

Thumbs down Time sink

This game is entirely too slow at earlier levels, but you level up quickly... I prefer it the other way around... played for about 6 hours, and then running out of materials was agony, such a complete time sink.

A lot of people are use to playing a video game they can hack on a weekend and then beat it be done with it and off to the next one. Think of this as a long term project, something to spend 45mins- 1hour on per day and enjoy it over a more lengthy period.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It also has very little "punishment" for not logging in daily or for extended periods of time. It is an extremely casual game, and should be played as such.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Acturon View Post
    It also has very little "punishment" for not logging in daily or for extended periods of time. It is an extremely casual game, and should be played as such.
    Not entirely true, If you stay off any extended amount of time, your resources will run out.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    A lot of people are use to playing a video game they can hack on a weekend and then beat it be done with it and off to the next one. Think of this as a long term project, something to spend 45mins- 1hour on per day and enjoy it over a more lengthy period.
    I highly agree with that. Plus i think its the opposite of what you said. It starts fast at earlier levels, then its hard to level up.

This game requires patience to be honest just as playing America's Army 3 if anyone had played it. I don't like the slow system, but it is point of the game so you can't beat it overnight. Also many people get frustrated over the time phase of this game, which is reason I think many people quit or don't play these types of games.

Reply to Thread