Reply to Thread

Thread: Production per hour

Recruit

Production per hour

i think a great idea for this game would be a ticker screen that you can pull out of the sidebar under your character portrait that gives you a rough estimate of what your city is producing and consuming on an hourly basis, assuming that the productivity continues at its present rate (ie no quarries / fields or wells dry up)
    it would make tracking how much you can spare in the case of items like fir logs (when youve got coking plants and sawmills running in tandem) a lot easier, as well as generally give a player a better idea of what theyre capable of based on hourly resource rates.

This is in the works, its some time before it will be implemented if it does work though.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i was thinking the same thing. along with what buildings are using what resource and how much with totals at the end.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    pretty easy to just create a spreadsheet that does this all for you so you know what is negative and what is required to get you back into the positive. Not much of a game if they spoon feed you everything.

That is a great idea, because I used to play Ikariam, it used to tell you everything you were producing. It would be great to see that feature be implemented. It will be very helpful I think.

Reply to Thread