Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: building permits

Recruit

building permits

There appears to be no way to renew a mine other than destroying and rebuilding. Each time a mine is rebuilt, a building license is used. I am running out of licenses quickly as the game progresses and more resources are required.

Perhaps building licenses could be added over time as is done with population.

An alternative would be to provide a way that mines could be replenished before they are exhausted and a new building permit is used to build a new mine.

I am aware that new licenses are available when new sections are conquered, however, it takes resources to build troop in sufficient quantity to defeat sections.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    When you destroy a mine, you get the license back. You can also buy licenses with gems, and you get them when you conquer sectors. There are refills for mines, but you mainly get them from adventures (or buy them from the shop, but they're bad deals).

Recruit
    I'm sorry bombcar, but I do not get a license back when I destroy a mine. That would seem to be the logical approach, but my version of the game is not functioning that way. Thanks for the input.

Recruit
    Well, you have some issues with your game because in everyone else's (which is the same as yours), when you destroy a mine you gain back a license. The same goes for any building. Not sure what to say, but good luck.

Recruit
    I also do not get one back. Where would i report this?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm guessing that you destroyed an exausted mine? Your building license is refunded automatically when the mine runs out of resources.

Recruit
    Ok let me update this,today i did get a permit back,after a mine ran out but it reads "exausted" so whats the difference if i wait till it runs out and then tear it down(which i did a few times at first because i didnt know). If i were to get a permit, then destroy it or maybe i didnt get the permit yet and destroyed it without checking?im guessing from reading other posts thats the problem in my case. Thx for the help

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    if the mine exhaust the license will go back into your amount, check before you log off, how many you have and when you log on and you have exhausted mines, see if you have more then when you left. I often go to bed with 5 and get up to have 8 look for exhausted mines and find 3 of them

World
    Zeus
    I love it.
    We should get licenses as the other ones I use are exhausted.

Recruit
    Until you run into a swamp lol. Then go ahead ..blaze the trail.

Reply to Thread