Reply to Thread

Thread: Official Adventure Protest

Recruit

Official Adventure Protest

I Have been playing the game since July and closed Beta. I have seen how the adventure process has evolved. Yes at times I think some of the good adventures came too easily and gave too much. But what is going on now is just ridiculous. I have done over 50+ medium searches at the cost of 30 coin and 150 sausages it is not cheap. In those 50+ searches I have gotten back 5 Outlaws, 1 Horseback, and 1 Traitors. For one thing Outlaws is not a worthy adventure to spend map frags on. So why do I want to have 13 of them in my que as I do now? The developers have nerfed the adventure getting process way too much. I should not have to spend 1,500 coin and 5,000 + sausages to get a Victors or Nords adventure. Please do something about this. If you guys think they are too easy to get then develop something that allows us to trade back in adventures. Maybe grade the adventures even a little bit more and say maybe the difficulty level equals so many points and if I trade in 3 lvl 4 adventures for a total of 12 points I can get a Victors in return. I would gladly give up 3 so so adventures to get a decent one. Still cost me 30 coin plus all the misses to get the one I wanted, but at least I got it, as opposed to standing here with nothing. From someone that has spent more than his fair share of RL money on this game. This is very frustrating and I hope someone that can do something about it reads this.

Victor is one of the adventures rumored to be included in the new map-fragment available section with horseback and witch of the swamp as well. Also you may be interested in the mysterious adventure box- rumored to be able to get nords from that as well.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why are time elements not correct? I waited to send one of my generals to the Witches island to get a full 200 units since it said I had a half hour to travel. Upon sending the unit, it turns out it was a full hour needed when checked on the Witches time? Therefore it is impossible to complete the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by GIRARD View Post
    Why are time elements not correct? I waited to send one of my generals to the Witches island to get a full 200 units since it said I had a half hour to travel. Upon sending the unit, it turns out it was a full hour needed when checked on the Witches time? Therefore it is impossible to complete the adventure.
    This is a well known and often discussed bug i'm sure it is fairly high on their priority list.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

World
    Zeus
    Welcome to beta.

World
    Zeus
    Yes Welcome to Beta! :P
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Reply to Thread