Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Price Guide List

These prices seem very fair overall. I will recommend my Guild to read it.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how about adventures?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If anyone in your guild is exporting fish, gold ore(if mined), fir logs or either type of bows I feel sorry for them. I say this based on game math production value calculations. There's quite a bit of variance based on a variety of factors, but those are pretty outside the range regardless. Overall though, this chart's valuation is a lot more inline with my "mid-level average"ish production values based on game math than Talar's is with any configuration I would put in.

I just know I'm probably going to shoot my trade income in the foot one of these times by being too nice and posting about this stuff...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Normin View Post
    how about adventures?
    This is a whole 'nuther can of worms.
    I always based my prices on the rewards/xp given, the demand and the supply.
    Lately, there have been people flooding the market with under priced adventures.
    This makes it very difficult to price them.
    I am not even going to try.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzera View Post
    If anyone in your guild is exporting fish, gold ore(if mined), fir logs or either type of bows I feel sorry for them. I say this based on game math production value calculations. There's quite a bit of variance based on a variety of factors, but those are pretty outside the range regardless. Overall though, this chart's valuation is a lot more inline with my "mid-level average"ish production values based on game math than Talar's is with any configuration I would put in.

I just know I'm probably going to shoot my trade income in the foot one of these times by being too nice and posting about this stuff...
    To be honest, I only offer the list as a guideline in the guild. I have no idea what people are trading.
    In fact, my prices have more to do with gut instinct and experience than production values.
    My way is to overproduce everything so I have what I need and have surplus to sell.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It's probably a better guide than what people trade for on the market generally at least! Just consider it a warning to anyone looking to use it as gospel that while it's probably better than what most people are doing in the trade house, it still has some pretty big holes to exploit. Although, finding those mathematical holes isn't an entirely trivial task and it doesn't seem likely too many are going to be up to it (which is one reason why I am not showing off my own charts for all this right now).

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzera View Post
    It's probably a better guide than what people trade for on the market generally at least! Just consider it a warning to anyone looking to use it as gospel that while it's probably better than what most people are doing in the trade house, it still has some pretty big holes to exploit. Although, finding those mathematical holes isn't an entirely trivial task and it doesn't seem likely too many are going to be up to it (which is one reason why I am not showing off my own charts for all this right now).
    Looking for a guild?
    We would be glad for your guidance.
    I have noticed you have made some very intelligent forum posts.
    Shoot me a mail in game or PM me here.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRoy View Post
    This is a whole 'nuther can of worms.
    I always based my prices on the rewards/xp given, the demand and the supply.
    Lately, there have been people flooding the market with under priced adventures.
    This makes it very difficult to price them.
    I am not even going to try.
    Yes, adventures have never been on a steady price base... they flucuate alot
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm curious if anyone has insight to share on what causes some of these prices to be what they are? I notice both steel bars and gold ore to be especially odd. Steel bars cost slightly less to produce than iron swords, but command a higher price. Gold ore at these resource prices would cost ~150-200 to produce 400, but only sells for 50-75.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    Yes, adventures have never been on a steady price base... they flucuate alot
    That's one reason I posted the adventure rewards: http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...enture-Rewards
    This data coupled with other information should allow us to come up with a reasonable price guide for adventures.

Reply to Thread