Reply to Thread

Thread: Signing on when going to site

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Signing on when going to site

I have noticed that when I return to the game after the first signon of the day that I am allowed back in without going through the signon procedure again. I do not now if this is session related as I have closed all of my open browsers between gaming times. Is this intentional? It seems like it would be a security issue.

Do you have your browser set to remember your login information?

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

World
    Zeus
    Really? Its the opposite of me, the second i get out of the site, i have to sign back in if i want to play again.

I have the Log-in remembered on my computer, so when you first register, that form is always seems to be filled with my log-in info, but the real log-in tab is on the top-right hand side. If you have already registered, ignore the sign-up form. It's just probably your "remember me" setting. Enjoy and have fun.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Over the last two days I kept the figures on this.

Yesterday I went to the game three time.
    I had to log on, I did not, I had to log on.

Today I have gone four times.
    I had to log on, I had to log on, I did not, I did not.

I my computer was set up to automaticly log me in (which it is not) the haveing to log in would be the error. Again I have closed all of my browser sessions between going to the game (and waited at least an hour) to assure that the session was closed. Perhaps this is yet another bug in IE9, but an appearant issue none the less.

I use Firefox and it does the same for me. My log in information is stored. I usually do not have to sign back in unless I have been off for awhile. I do not log off when I leave the game, I just close the tab. Could be an issue. I think I will try to log off every time instead of just closing the tab.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I logoff when exiting.

I see that you are using IE9, because I use firefox and I don't rely on IE because to be honest I prefer you to switch to Firefox or Chrome. IE9 is not the big thing anymore. It's funny how computer updates always have updates for the IE9 security databases.

Reply to Thread