Reply to Thread

Thread: Email for Geologist NPC

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Email for Geologist NPC

Just a idea... It would be nice if the geologist NPC sent you an email with the results of his searches (like the explorer or general does).

Sure it could include the sector number of where the deposit was found too.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

World
    Zeus
    that would be a good idea to see where it was found if you missed the window where it shows. But it might get crazy if your searching stone for a good hour then look at your mail and you have around 15 mails from him and have to delete all of em, they should only pop up if you didnt click the window.

That would be a great idea actually, because if you never had a mine there, it is sometimes hard to locate the position of the found mine, but once a mine becomes exhausted, do not destroy until you send your geologist to find the same mine type. Once you send them, if no other mine of that resource is to be found, that exhausted mine should be new again. Once you send your geologist, make sure you destroy your exhausted mine though.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Honestly, I was just thinking adding the text which is presented by the geologist at the conclusion of his mission in an email. A map would be great, but I assume much more difficult to do.

Lol, SleepingRabbit, we all want updates, but we have to wait and only time will tell.

Reply to Thread