Reply to Thread

Thread: BETA - suggestion for gameplay improvement

Recruit

BETA - suggestion for gameplay improvement

Hi, to those who could implement the followings:

a) In playing this game, I've noticed a lack of Statistics. As all of the features within the game are built around Time and simple Math. I'd like to see CEO create an in-game button, display, or interface, which facilitates the player to determine level of production and the amount resources needed. This is also helpful as a point of reference when deciding whether or not to build more or less of a certain building.

b) I've used the 3rd party battle calculator, and it should be incorporated into the gameplay. This helps the player maximize the creation of any military people, instead of under or over create unnecessarily.

c) CEO should also have another system in place that will reward its players. At time of this thread, we have recently received bonus items over the Valentine's day. This was nice. Just, somehow, it will be nicer if we can get more frequent "breaks" in playing this game.

d) For those who are fanatics of this game, I suggest CEO to add activity alerts (i.e. by way of email or SMS) when, say, a player-specified building is finished building, or a group of 25 army men have been created, and even when the farm or fishes are running low. This helps the players manage his game while the player is away from keyboard.

e) If CEO's land plot theme remains "locked" or "restricted", an indication of which plot of land is ready for new build will improve the overall visualization of the building locations. This also will be helpful even if CEO allows the buildings to be moved in the future.

f) An interface to show the locations of each existing building, along with a count. By having this, a player can centrally determine what building inventory he has without moving around on the island to see what he has.

h) Having a display to indicate available resources so no geologists will be sent to find NOTHING over a wasted amount of time.

i) There are resources isolated on pieces of unreachable land in the middle of the main island. Need ways to reach them.

j) At time of this thread, no one can tell how long a buff has been in effect and/or how long the buff will last. Have a meter of some sort will help the player manage buffs across the board.

k) As the age of a building becomes older over time, CEO should allow immunity to upgrade these "old" buildings to the next building level instead of requiring costs to upgrade. Similarly, the upgrade cost to the next level for the older buildings could even be less than the newer ones.

I thank you all for taking your time to read my suggestions. I hope this reaches the right parties of responsibility.

Until the next time,

oodssoo
    I thank you all for taking your time to read my suggestions. I hope this reaches the right parties of responsibility.

Until the next time,

oodssoo
    Last edited by oodssoo; 02-21-12 at 04:50 pm.

This post should be in the Developer Section, not in General Discussion. Good Ideas though.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SattyHotShot View Post
    This post should be in the Developer Section, not in General Discussion. Good Ideas though.
    Yep Nicely said
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Recruit
    Then, you should move it and name this forum "General Discussion - except for developer suggestions". General is unspecific, you two.
    Last edited by oodssoo; 02-20-12 at 07:28 pm.

Reply to Thread