Reply to Thread

Thread: Guildless?

World
    Zeus

Guildless?

When I logged on about 5 minutes ago, it looked like I had been kicked out of my guild. There was no guild tab and there was no green color under my friends' avatars. So clicked my mailbox to see if there was a notice of my eviction, only there wasn't anything there announcing that I had been given the boot.

This lasted for at most 2 minutes before the screen flashed and everything went back to normal: guild tab in chat and green under friends' avatars.

Not that big of a glitch but did have me freaking out for a short bit. Has anyone else had this little problem?
    \

"The violets will fade, the brook will dry up, and life will pass away."

Recruit
    Yeah it goes along with all the other server issues we are experiencing atm.

World
    Zeus
    I have clicked from Friends to Guild and all the players on my guild list were from another guild with the green highlight. None of my guild were there. This has happened twice. Refresh fixed it.

World
    Zeus
    At one time, you could be in someone elses guild. Different guild tag, completely different guild list. Some folks were taking advantage of this to send reverse trades (can only do if they are on friend's list, and guildies automatically are). Usually relogging sets it right.

Reply to Thread