Reply to Thread

Thread: Shade's building and resource calculator!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Shade's building ratio and resource calculator!

I made this program for fun because I was bored one morning. The directions are in the program but basically it prompts you what production chain you want, such as "bread" or "steel weapons", and asks you how many of those buildings/levels you want or have. From that information it tells you the exact number of buildings you need to sustain said production chain. Please note that this tells you how many "levels" you need of the buildings outputted. i.e. if it says you need "5 foresters", you don't really need 5 buildings, 1 level 3 forester and 1 level 2 forester will suffice. Adding certain features like a menu and buff calculations are in the works. Also note that this is a simple program and is not very flashy, I made this in one morning, so throw me a bone. Hope you guys like it. Does NOT work on a Mac, or at least I don't think so.

Download link ~> Shade's Calculator, click on "download" in the middle, and then click on "free download" and save the file to wherever. If link doesn't work I'll try to fix it. CEO = Castle Empire Online

*edit* if what you're inputting doesn't work, try adding in either the name of the building, or the name of the resource. And for all of you caps lock lovers: this does not recognize capital letters, so you'll have to turn that off.
    Last edited by Shadesbane; 02-23-12 at 02:15 am.

Reply to Thread